What is a Freedom Session
The Freedom Session experience is simply our name for a forgiveness-based prayer approach. We offer personal prayer appointments that provide opportunities to experience forgiveness, restoration, freedom, and renewal. It is a guided time of releasing to God anything that might be inhibiting your relationship with Him, and potentially with others, particularly in the areas of forgiveness, guilt, anxiety, and stress. In a Freedom Session you will sit down with trained team members and with the help of the Holy Spirit they will walk you through the process. A Freedom Session is not a counseling or mentoring session but a time of interacting with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for wholeness and to step into your kingdom identity and destiny.
Those who have experienced Freedom Sessions testify of encountering God in a powerful way. You can view video testimonies of their victories by clicking here. Our prayer and hope for you is that you too will experience what Paul talks about in Ephesians 1:18 (AMP): “And [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints (God’s people).”
What to Expect
- A Certified Freedom Coach will facilitate your session along with a trained team of intercessors.
- The amount of time it takes and the number of sessions you need varies based on your history.
- There is no set fee for your personal session however donations are accepted.
- The Freedom Coach will conduct an interview to gather your generational family history.
- Lies that are buried beneath the surface will be exposed and re-aligned to biblical truth.
- The Holy Spirit will lead you through the events and circumstances that have shaped your life.
- Jesus will be invited into the very center of who you are for His light to shine in every place.
- Parts of you that feel stuck will meet Jesus and be connected to your core for integration.
- You will break free from your family’s generational iniquity and unhealthy habits and mindsets.
- The trained team will facilitate any healing needed from past wounded memories or hurts.
- Your true identity as a child of God will be revealed as you encounter God.
- You will get a beautiful exchange from Jesus as you trade in the old for a brand new mindset.
We would suggest that you request a Freedom Session either from someone you know if they have been trained or by contacting us to set up a session with an Oaks Rising trained Freedom Coach.
Some have expressed that they were “nervous” about this beforehand, and afterwards commented on how helpful it was for their relationships with God and others. For many, it is simply a time of recalibration and alignment with God’s heart. For some, God reveals underlying issues in need of a more profound work of His grace and healing for greater freedom.
Freedom Session signup has been suspended due to a full calendar through the end of July 2019.
At this time, you can walk through the 5 Keys to Freedom with yourself or have someone else lead you through it to receive healing and freedom in a needed place.
Then, print the Prayers to be prayed before and after your session
Finally, watch this page for the re-opening of the Freedom Session booking calendar. As the backlog decreases and other coaches become available, we will provide updates here.
If you want to learn how to Set Others Free then join us in one of our Freedom Coach Courses. We believe in equipping the sons & daughters of God to Get Free, Live Free and Set Others Free!
We are called to be spotless for the coming rule of Jesus on earth so it’s time for believers to walk in authority and handle the spots, blemishes and all things that prevent us from being blameless. Hosea 4:6 tells us that my people perish for a lack of knowledge and Exodus 34:7 tells us that by no means will God clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children to the 3rd and 4th generation.
Psalm 18:20 states that God puts us back together when we bring him all of the pieces of our life. You will forever be changed when you encounter the presence of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit in a real and tangible way!